Monday, October 24, 2011

its about my car...

today :: rainy day...
rse ngntuk sgt100..
so after meeting i went home n park the car in front of my house...
i need to sleep...without changing my baju which baju kurung (although its rainy day i still wearing baju kurung...bagus kn...hahaha)
then i woke up about 5pm bcause of the phone..


(dpendekkn cite)


all my housemate were waiting for mimiey coz she's the only one who not returned home yet..
after that i heard smething which made me collapse...huhuhu...


guess what??


my car...mimiey's sv have contravened my car...huhu...
it make me surprised n speechless...xde rezeki...nk wt cmne...redha..
tp Dr ckp nk byr..tp tetiba aku rse serba slh sbb..aku park cm tu..
td ngntuk sgt kn...so main park je...rse xsabar nk tido...tu yg jd cmtu...


so...esk i need to go to workshop with mimiey...n give the bill to her sv....that's all..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online